Embedding a Flash photo gallery into Joomla
After you have created your own Flash
photo gallery, please click the "Publish"
button to publish and upload the map to your server.
For details, please visit http://gallery.a4desk.com/userguide/Publishing_an_album.php
Note: You have to set the
publish size in pixels instead of %.
- In Publishing Window, check 'Use Full
path for the embed code and type the URL where the
/a4gallery/ folder is saved. For example, http://www.server.com.
Click 'Copy to Clipboard' button.
- Login your Joomla account, click
'Administrator' under Resources section.
- Click article manager icon.
- Click new icon to start an article.
- Set the title, select the section
where you want to post the article, click HTML icon.
- Paste the embed code of Flash photo
gallery to the HTML source editor. Click Update.
- Click apply to apply the settings.
- Go back to your Joomla first page,
you will see your article. Click on it and you will
see the interactive Flash photo gallery is now embedded.