Embedding a Flash photo gallery into Microsoft Expression
After you have created your own Flash
photo gallery, please click the "Publish"
button to publish and upload the map to your server.
For details, please visit http://gallery.a4desk.com/userguide/Publishing_an_album.php
- In Publishing Window, check 'Use Full
path for the embed code and type the URL where the
/a4gallery/ folder is saved. For example, http://www.server.com.
Click 'Copy to Clipboard' button.
- Run Microsoft Expression Web, open
your existing webpage or create new file. Click 'Code'
at the bottom to show code view.
- Paste the embed code generated by
A4Desk Flash Photo Gallery inside the <body>
- On the File menu, point to 'Preview
in Browser' to preview the site with the Flash photo
gallery inserted in browser.
- Save and upload your site online.